[TYPO3-english] Login-error on extension menue points like "(TV) Page" or "CoolURI" inside TYPO3 Backend only with 4.2.8

Lee Perry leeperry at slack.de
Mon Jul 13 16:35:02 CEST 2009

Heya,

I have a problem with the session on extension menue points like "(TV)
Page)", "Directmail", "TemplaVoilà" or "CoolURI" with TYPO3 4.2.8 - with
this TYPO3 version I've got a "Login error or session timed-out" inside
the content frame of TYPO3 backend, but only on extension menue points -
there is no problem on default TYPO3 menue points like "List", "Info",

I've cleared all Cookies and all typo3conf/temp_CACHED* files - same
problem :(

When I switch back to TYPO3 4.2.6 the problem is solved and, very
strange, on another TYPO3 4.2.8 installation there isn't such a problem,
but there are no major differences between these installations...

So can anybody reproduce this problem?
And any suggestions to solve it?

Thanx,
Lee Perry