[TYPO3-english] submenu of a spacer element not shown

Rafael Álvarez rafael.alvarez at ciccartuja.es
Mon Jul 13 14:17:27 CEST 2009

Hi gys,

It´s possible to show subelements of a spacer in a menu?
My configurations is

- ELMENT 1 (spacer)
-- Subelement 1
-- Subelement 2
- ELEMNT 2 (spacer)
-- Subelement 1
-- Subelement 2

and my TypoScript is quite simple:

lib.menu= HMENU
lib.menu {
                 stdWrap.prefixComment = 2|Output of lib.menu
                 1 = TMENU
                 1 {
			SPC = 1
			expAll = 1
                         noBlur = 1
                         wrap = <ul>|</ul>
                         NO = 1
                         NO.ATagTitle.field = abstract //
description // subtitle
                         NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
                         NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
                         ACT = 1
                         ACT < .NO
  			ACT.ATagParams = id="ok"
                 }
                 2 = TMENU
                 2 < .1
}

I have tested with normal menus without problem but with spacer I get
the first level menu only.

Thanks in advance

*** NUEVO E-Mail: rafael.alvarez at ciccartuja.es ***

"Hay 10 tipos de personas, las que saben binario y las que no"

Rafael Alvarez Romo
Responsable de tecnologías de la información
Centro de Inv. Científicas Isla de la Cartuja (CSIC-Univ. Sevilla-
Junta de Andalucía)
Avda. Americo Vespucio, 49 41092-Sevilla (España)

Skype: Rafael.Alvarez
tel: 954489505