[TYPO3-english] Extending sr_feuser_register, how to process my marker? SOLVED

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 13 12:52:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

sorry my solution only works once (I was too quick to post), when you
refresh the page it just shows the markers again without replacing them.

But if you add the following to YOUR extensions 'ext_localconf.php'
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['sr_feuser_register']['extendingTCA'][]
= $_EXTKEY;

Your fields will show up all the time!

Found the solution in this bug report here:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5846

-----
--
Stephen Bungert