[TYPO3-english] so called TYPO3-supporting providers

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:35:42 CEST 2009

On 7/6/09 7:43 AM, David Bruchmann wrote:

> Hy Rudy,
>
> concerning TYPO3 wec has a test-script, what could perhaps beeing
> improved or extended.

Just to chime in, we (WEC) do have a test script we use with people
using our starter package, to determine whether their host can run TYPO3
and to diagnose any problems.
We offered to help include the tests into the install tool, but that
didn't seem to work out with the install tool rewrite being all but canned.

If you're interested, you can download it on our site [1]. I am the one
who wrote it, so let me know if you have questions. It's far from
perfect but works in the majority of cases.

Christoph

[1]
http://webempoweredchurch.com/gettingstarted/installing/wec_server_checker/