[TYPO3-english] TT_NEWS

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jul 10 09:55:25 CEST 2009

Clay Sissing wrote:
> That is exactly what I was looking for.
> Can you tell me is it possible to wrap the Pagebrowser in a ul instead
> of a table?

tt_news can either user its own pagebrowser or a pagebrowser from a
userscript - both ways are not recommaned.
the recommanded way is to use the pagebrowser from pi_base which can either
user tables or custom wraps.
I think the latter one is what you want.
try this:

  # use the extended pagebrowser
  usePiBasePagebrowser = 1

  pageBrowser {
    maxPages = 7
    showResultCount = 1
    showPBrowserText = 0
    dontLinkActivePage = 1

    showFirstLast = 1
    pagefloat = center
    showRange = 1
    hscText = 1

    showResultsNumbersWrap = |
    browseBoxWrap = <div class="news-list-browse">|</div>
    showResultsWrap = <div class="showResultsWrap">|</div>
    browseLinksWrap = <div class="browseLinksWrap">|</div>
    disabledLinkWrap = <span class="disabledLinkWrap">|</span>
    inactiveLinkWrap = |
    activeLinkWrap = <span class="activeLinkWrap">|</span>
    activeLinkWrap.stdWrap.wrap = <span class="activeLinkWrap">|</span>

  }

hth
rupert