[TYPO3-english] In photo gallery ce_gallery reference "slideshow" is not work

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Thu Jul 9 16:05:47 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Olga Zhuravleva <ozhurevleva at gmail.com>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2009 14:15:13
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] In photo gallery ce_gallery reference
"slideshow" is not work
> I've installed DAM, dam_catedit, pmkslimbox as written in manual.

AFAIK pmkslimbox has an own AJAX-Lib. So you've to ensure that only one
library per page is loaded. the secure way is to uninstall one of both
collaberating extensions, but you can also call the one library on one
page and the other one on another page.

To understand what I mean you can view the HTML-source and search in the
header-area for scripts that are included for both extensions.

Best Regards
David