[TYPO3-english] How to avoid the border around the picture?

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Thu Jul 9 09:33:26 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Marco Behnke <marco at behnke.biz>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2009 09:08:14
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] How to avoid the border around the picture?

> Buy a new computer. If you tried another computer and it worked then
> clearly the problem is on your side and not in the system.

... And if your customer and some users don't like that border give them
the same tip too ;-)

I propose to Ronald to post an URL to browse or some more code because
one or two lines arent't enough to verify the problem here.

@Everybody: Please keep care of cutting footers in your replies because
reading 4 times the same is a bit redundant.

Best regards
David