[TYPO3-english] Hide .svn folders from display in filelist

Christoph Moeller moeller at network-publishing.de
Wed Jul 8 14:10:02 CEST 2009

Hi Søren,

Søren Madsen wrote:
> We use Subversion for some of our extension development stuff, and would
> really like that TYPO3 would prevent hidden unix folders, such as .svn
> folders, from being displayed in the filelist.
> Any tips on this issue?

check out our extension np_subversion - it hides .svn folders in the
file list by default. And it integrates TYPO3 with subversion to be able
to visually diff/checkout/export/revert/commit from within the backend.

We are looking forward to comments in the forge project for the extension.

Cheers & greetings
Chris