[TYPO3-english] CCA09: Vote for TYPO3 and FLOW3

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Jul 8 12:06:47 CEST 2009

FYI:

Hi!

A few weeks ago, we announced the finalists for our fourth annual Community
Choice Awards.	Each and every one of our finalists is an interesting
project that deserves to win, and we want you to vote.

http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/vote

This year, we wanted to use our program to introduce you to projects that
you might not be familiar with.  Take some time and look through the voting
ballot, I guarantee that you will discover something cool you haven't seen
before.

Who wins is up to you, so don't let the opportunity pass you by!  We'll
only be accepting votes until July 20th.

Thanks for participating,

Ross Turk (ross at sf.net)
Director of Community, SourceForge

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sourceforge