[TYPO3-english] mail2news problem

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 7 10:36:58 CEST 2009

Hi Christian,

On the sites where I use the mail2news extension I have not encountered this
problem (same TYPO3 and PHP versions). The line numbers where the notices occur
are in all cases the last lines of the class files, the lines added by the
extension kickstarter for including the classes:

if (defined('TYPO3_MODE') &&
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/mail2news/class.tx_mail2news_imap.php'])
{
include_once($TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/mail2news/class.tx_mail2news_imap.php']);
}

I'm not sure what the reason is, but it may be caused by something else than the
extension. Did you try the extension on a different site, or maybe uninstalling
other extensions to see if the notices disappear?

The problem does not seem essential, but I understand you'd prefer to know where
it comes from!
Maybe someone else has a more specific idea?

Loek