[TYPO3-english] Set MaxWidth for Images

Rachel Foucard rfoucard at w-seils.com
Tue Jul 7 09:34:34 CEST 2009

Hi Tania,

well if you can't use trunk version, you can use that tip :
instead of putting special xml code in the DS, just put it in the TO local
processing field, it won't be overriden when you change mapping. It's not
"the real" solution because it's not that field's role, but you won't be
embarrassed waiting next TV release.

Rachel Foucard.
http://www.w-seils.com
http://www.q-seils.com