[TYPO3-english] so called TYPO3-supporting providers

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Mon Jul 6 17:53:30 CEST 2009

you could also let the hoster sign (as part of the certification process)
to not having certain hidden limitations like the mentioned 100.000 SQL
queries or the inode issue

In my opinion that might be a good idea to get a bit more money to the
asociation ;-) and this would help TYPO3

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)