[TYPO3-english] problem with stdWrap.dataWrap

Matias Coca matiascoca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:22:45 CEST 2009

Hello!
I have the next TS code without solution until now.
I configure idioms in xml file on the extension labels_config, I don't know
why the next code doesn't work, someone can help me?

---
temp.next = TEXT
temp.next.dataWrap = {LLL:EXT:labels_config/fe.xml:general.nextpage}
temp.prev = TEXT
temp.prev.value = Prev Page
temp.prev.override.dataWrap =
{LLL:EXT:labels_config/fe.xml:general.prevpage}

plugin.tt_news = USER
plugin.tt_news {
   _LOCAL_LANG {
     default {
       pi_list_browseresults_prev < temp.prev.value
       pi_list_browseresults_next < temp.next.value
     }
   }

}
---

In the case of temp.next show me "Next >", the default text for the
extension, in the case of temp.prev show me "Prev Page", but I want that
this value will be override for the text in the extension.
I'm use this config in other part and work, in the next code all work
correctly.

---
page {
   headerData.50 = TEXT
   headerData.50.dataWrap (
       <script type="text/javascript">
           var next_text =
'{LLL:EXT:labels_config/fe.xml:general.nextpage}';
           var prev_text =
'{LLL:EXT:labelslocallang_/fe.xml:general.prevpage}';
       </script>
   )
}
---