[TYPO3-english] Strange GIFBUILDER issue

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Sun Jul 5 11:09:02 CEST 2009

Jigal van Hemert skrev:
> Since each element has a TS constant {$template_path} in it, I'm
> beginning to suspect that this might be the case here.
>
> You can easily check by replacing the references to the constants with
> the actual values.

It sure could have been the problem - since I have experienced that kind
of problems before, but I checked the TS template record in the
cache_hash table, when the problem is showing - and the constant markers
are replaced with the correct values. To be on the safe side I tried
replacing the constants with static values and that didn't make any
difference.

The funny thing is, that it is always only the first item which is
experiencing this issue.

I'm wondering if there is something wrong in my general configuration,
as I haven't experienced this problem before on any of the sites I have
been working on. But I don't really know where to look.

Regards,
Jacob Rasmussen