[TYPO3-english] Strange GIFBUILDER issue

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 5 01:22:03 CEST 2009

Jacob Rasmussen schreef:
> The element is usually created correctly after a couple of clear cache
> commands - but will eventually revert to 1 pixel width.

There are a few bug reports (e.g. in general bug tracker about tt_news
and in forge about ir_faq) where it seems that sometimes the TS
constants are not inserted in the setup part.
Since each element has a TS constant {$template_path} in it, I'm
beginning to suspect that this might be the case here.

You can easily check by replacing the references to the constants with
the actual values.

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.