[TYPO3-english] Setting up TYPO3 with Maven2

Yomo Guiamo yomo.diplur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:59:05 CEST 2009

Guys,

I'm hoping this is a serious mailinglist where we can discuss professionally
about TYPO3 related matters. I did make an earlier post on June 23rd, 2009.
I agree with Niels that submitting the same post again isn't the way to go.
Therefore I'll just stick to this post from now on.

create separate, useful, maven2 modules. Normally - with the old PHP3/PHP4
TYPO3 versions, it took me about the same time to set it up. Since TYPO3 is
moving towards PHP5, buildtools like maven come into the picture which
clears the way for an enterprise, professional setup. Are you currently
working with maven2 and TYPO3 or are just setting up TYPO3 the standard
out-of-the-box way without build and integration tools?

Regards,
Yomo