[TYPO3-english] Setting up TYPO3 with Maven2

Mark Kuiphuis spam at markyourweb.com
Fri Jul 3 03:51:51 CEST 2009

Niels Pardon wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert schrieb:
>> Hi Niels,

>>> Hehe, you're right. Maybe I should have put it like this:
>>>
>>> "You wrote a post with exactly the same content on 22nd of September
>>> 2009."
>> Well, if you insist that it will be in September and that it wasn't in
>> June then it should read:
>> "You will write a post with exactly the same content on 22nd of
>> September 2009."
>> ROFL
>

> I give up before it gets even worse :D

I am thinking of writing a post as well in September 2009.....maybe also
on the 22nd....

Niels: you probably meant:

Seems like you already posted exactly this post on this list at 22nd of
September 2008.

(September 2009 is still in the future, so he couldn't possibly have
written a post on a date that lies in the future)

Greetz,

Mark