[TYPO3-english] Setting up TYPO3 with Maven2

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Jul 2 21:48:50 CEST 2009

Hi!

Would you explain what you want to achieve with setting up TYPO3 project
with Maven 2. Personally I never use more than 1 - 2 hours setting up
skeleton of a TYPO3 site, including most used extension, standard ext
templates, and the skeleton of main template.

The rest are specific for each site.

Maybe this are reasons for the lack of interest, TYPO3 is fast to get up
when you have experience.

Regards Erik