[TYPO3-english] HMENU: list of pages with arguments

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jul 2 12:31:45 CEST 2009

> I'm trying to set up a HMENU to a list of pages uids. So far so good:
>
> results = HMENU
> results {
>   special = list
>   special.value = 200,300,500
>   1 = TMENU
>   1 {
>     NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
>   }
>   wrap = <ul>|</ul>
> }
>
> Unfortunately, some of the pages need some arguments to be passed in
> the URL, but I can't find a way to make it work (if any!). I tried
> with something like:
>
>   special.value = 200?my=xyz,300,500
>
> but this does not work.

You will have to create the links with typolink to get the desired
behaviour.
Therefor you must disable the automatic links:

results = HMENU
results {
    special = list
    special.value = 200,300,500
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
        wrap = <ul>|</ul>
        NO {
            doNotLinkIt = 1
            stdWrap.typolink {
                parameter.field = uid
                additionalParams.cObject  = CASE
                additionalParams.cObject  {
                    key.field = uid
                    default = TEXT
                    default.value =
                    200 = TEXT
                    200.value = my=xyz
                }
            }
            allWrap = <li>|</li>
        }
    }
}

Within the CASE Element you can decide for each value of the field uid,
which parameters you want to add.
Any other uid value will use default.

HTH

Joey