[TYPO3-english] Browser Loading Issue with TYPO3 4.2.6

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Wed Jul 1 17:57:35 CEST 2009

I've compared the HTTP headers in both scenarios as described above and
made a screenshot of the differences:

http://screencast.com/t/qH91o2pzgG

I know too little about the TYPO3 rendering process and the differences
when logged in to the back end and not, but maybe someone more
experienced has an idea what might be going on here?

I've spent almost all day trying to figure this out and have to admit
that I failed to find the needle in the hay stack. But I also know that
there's some one out there who will know what's happening right away.

The main question that remains is why the browser keeps loading although
according to Firebug all elements have been delivered to the browser in
less than 1 second?