[TYPO3-english] Browser Loading Issue with TYPO3 4.2.6

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Wed Jul 1 15:55:37 CEST 2009

Thanks for looking into this, Phil.

Very much appreciated!

What still is so weird about it is that if I login to the back end, the
problem disappears.

I just compared the HTML sources of the page when logged in to backend
and when logged off and can see that down to the closing html tag
everything is exactly the same.

I also just compared all of the CSS sources (with the same diff tool)
both when logged in to backend and when logged off. They are exactly the
same.

By the way, the HTML and CSS both validate properly.

... I just disabled the TYPO3 admin panel and now the output of the HTML
code is even exactly the same, but still when logged in, no prolonged

The conclusion is that it's not about the HTML and CSS, but about an
internal TYPO3 behavior that is triggered with the backend login.

Could this be cache related? I can reproduce the error both in Firefox
and Internet Explorer, so it does not seem to be browser specific.

Cheers,
Nick