[TYPO3-english] realurl: standard configuration changed?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 1 14:23:16 CEST 2009

Daniela wrote:
> I still keep asking myself if the standard configuration of realurl has
> been changed (we use v 1.5.3 with a TYPO3 system 4.2.6), so that now,
> when using a navigation title, this determines the url of the page, not
> the pagetitle anymore (in earlier versions, e.g. using realurl 1.3.1
> with a TYPO3 system 4.1.6., the pagetitle determined the url, even if a
> navigation title has been entered).

In the manual [1] the property segTitleFieldList explains that the
	"Default is “tx_realurl_pathsegment,alias,nav_title,title”  (for
Alternative Page Language records this is only “nav_title, title”). "

This hasn't changed since 1.3.1 as far as I can determine [2], but you
always change it to the way you want it to behave.

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurl/1.5.3/view/1/3/#id4159354

[2]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurl/1.3.1/view/1/3/#id3838632