[TYPO3-english] Browser Loading Issue with TYPO3 4.2.6

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Jul 1 13:48:53 CEST 2009

ok, I know why (at least believe):

your css is a mess... to many definitions which get overridden with
definitions from other files
you use ids instead of classes and you use many *'s
this is bad because the browsers needs backtracking to find out if the
style needs to be applied
it proberly does this for every definition even though most are overriden
later anyway

hope it helps

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)