[TYPO3-english] Browser Loading Issue with TYPO3 4.2.6

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Jul 1 13:32:02 CEST 2009

Hi

I checked with opera: >1 min

It seems that the last part of the source can't get loaded:
* last linebreak is not yet vissible (the closing div)
* shows information: 30% loaded ---- 14/14 elements --- 4,2 kB/sec
* it is impossible to see source code (until page is loaded completely)

so I would check what the hack goes on at the very end of
rendering/delivering

Cheers
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)