[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-t3dd] TYPO3 DeveloperDays 2009 - Call for Papers

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Sat Jan 31 13:20:41 CET 2009

Hello developers,

I am happy to announce that the official call for papers for the TYPO3
Developer Days starts right now.

If you want to hold a talk at the Developer Days 2009, please send me an
email with the topic and a short description (2 or 3 sentences) to

t3dd09 at typo3-unleashed.net.

If everything works out like last year, we will be able to accept all
papers but we will not give any kind of guaranty of course.

The topics don't have to be 100% TYPO3 related but should be somehow
interesting for TYPO3/FLOW3 Developers. :-)

The end of the call for papers is March 31st 2009.

We're very curious about your suggestions and we hope that a lot of
interesting topics will be send in.

Best regards,
Thomas - T3DD09 Orga-team

thomas at typo3.org