[TYPO3-english] Mobile website with Typo3???

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Sat Jan 31 11:07:35 CET 2009

Hello Ronald,
There's nothing stopping you from outputting whatever kind of text based markup format. TYPO3 already has pretty good support for XHTML Strict out of the box. If you want to use your own custom doctype, that's also possible by simply disabling TYPO3's header output altogether and replacing it with something of your own.

Most extensions have their own templates which you can adjust to your needs. I'd say 99% of what you need, can be done with straight TYPO3. The exception would be badly written extensions that have markup hardcoded in their output. Those would require you to fix their code manually, but those are the exception not the rule.

Hope this helps!

Bas