[TYPO3-english] How to change to three columns?

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Sat Jan 31 11:07:42 CET 2009

I got an iPhone and enjoy to browse the Net!
I found that iPhone has a nice feature, when you double click on a
paragraph, the zoom level will be adjusted to the wide of the screen.

When I do that on my sites, nothing changes, since I have the menu on
top (some sites at the left side) and the paragraph uses the full wide
of the screen.

I want to change it so that two or more columns will be displayed. That
would make use of the double click auto zoom level.

How can I do that (the easy way)? Can you point me to an example? Any
thoughts/disadvantages?

bye

Ronald