[TYPO3-english] Switch to list mode in TYPO3 4.2.x

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Jan 30 18:35:08 CET 2009

Hi,

Daniel Huf wrote:
> Thanks for the answer, I already checked the trunk version
> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/extension-templavoila/trunk/mod1/class.tx_templavoila_mod1_specialdoktypes.php
> . I patched templavoilà with this patch
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8469 and now it works like a charm.
>
> How do you reopen a fixed issue ? Posting a new one related to ?

Just checked:
The issue is fixed for me in current TemplaVoila trunk (rev. 16240), no
need to apply any diff from the bugtracker. So I do not see a reason why
the bug should be reopened.

Anyway, I think you are able to reopen an issue with default reporter
rights, at least if you have reported the issue in the first place.

Cheers
Christian