[TYPO3-english] Switch to list mode in TYPO3 4.2.x

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Jan 30 17:32:23 CET 2009

Hi,

Daniel Huf wrote:
> I think it's the same issue, I tried with IE and there it works so it
> seems to be related to http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8469

> I'm using templavoila 1.3.7 (from TER)

#10034 and #8469 where resolved as duplicates of #9430:
If we have more than one issue describing the same problem, duplicates
will be set to resolved as soon as anybody identifies them as duplicate.
Only one issue (usually the first) stays open as long as it has been fixed.

#9430 is not core related, but a templavoila issue, and was fixed there.

I think the latest changes in templavoila have not been released in a
new version, yet.  But the issue should now be solved in templavoila
subversion trunk. So you could either check out trunk, or wait for a new
release of TV. If the issue is still valid in templavoila trunk, the
templavoila developers will be happy if you reopen #9430 and report your
findings there.

Cheers
Christian