[TYPO3-english] Switch to list mode in TYPO3 4.2.x

Daniel Huf dhuf at cross-systems.com
Fri Jan 30 15:14:01 CET 2009

Hi,

When I click on a sys_folder while being in the page view I get the
"Switch to list view" link.

when I press it I get an NOT FOUND error (The requested URL
/typo3/db_list.php was not found on this server.)

If I use the list view and press on the sys_folder it works.

The difference between both is the "sub-folder" in which the site is
located.

not working:
/typo3/db_list.php?id=42

working:
/site01/typo3/db_list.php?id=42

I have no idea where it is located, but probably it takes not the
complete url on one hand but only the main http://www.xxx.com/

I just want to be sure before posting a bug report.

Cheers
Daniel