[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-dev] Bug Day January 2009 edition is on, come join us fixing bugs

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jan 30 09:55:57 CET 2009

Hi *,

here's a little reminder that TYPO3's January '09 Bug Day is on!

Come join us on irc://irc.freenode.net/#typo3-bugday

Here's how it works:
For today we'd like to do just some simple bug triage.
Go to the bugtracker on http://bugs.typo3.org , choose the core project
from the select in the top right corner. Then set a filter to show only
bugs that are not closed or resolved yet. You then may or may not want
to order the resulting list to show the oldest bugs on top.

Important: Join the mentioned IRC channel!
!!! In the IRC channel report which bug you're working on currently so
that nobody does double work. !!!
Just do the following to triage bugs:
* check whether the description of a bug is precise, complete,
understandable
* check whether you can reproduce the bug in TYPO3 4.3-dev or TYPO3 4.2
(and maybe 4.1)
* tag the bug with "bugday-0901"
* leave a comment about your findings / complete the description of a
bug if necessary
* update a bug's information directly if you have the rights to do so

You should also add yourself and the bugs you worked on to the list of
participants on http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/BugDay/200901

That should be it for now, if you have further question - we're on IRC.

happy Bug Day
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner