[TYPO3-english] Old BE (alt_main.php) loading after login

Thomas Meixner tmeixner at avecstyle.ca
Thu Jan 29 21:41:06 CET 2009

Hi Albert - I remember the same happening on an updated installation
4.0.4 - 4.2.3. I don't remember the exact solution but it had something
to do with an Extension. Do you have any extensions which do FE user as
BE user or something? I think it had something to do with FE Editing.
Try disabling extensions one by one until you find the culprit.

Good luck
Thomas