[TYPO3-english] cooluri and order of uri elements

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Jan 29 18:45:07 CET 2009

Hi Anreas,

> in the uri. How do I change this? I tried to work with [1] but I'm still
> not that confident with the syntax of the xml.

you'd use this when you want to mix page path with other parameters. But
you're not....

> http://www.example.org/pageName/categoryName/articleName/actionName

I'd need to see your conf, but let me try. I'm not sure about the right
configuration myself ;)

You may try at first to define the parameter in the order you want them
in the XML. If it doesn't help, then you'd have to add [1] and then:

<paramorder>
     <param>p1</param>
     <param>p2</param>
     <param>p3</param>