[TYPO3-english] Templavoila Error message with General Record Storage Page

Edern Appéré edern.appere at unistra.fr
Thu Jan 29 13:18:34 CET 2009

Hi everyone on the mailing list,

I seek help for a bug with the TemplaVoila extension.
Here is the description of what's happening : for no apparent reason
templavoila keeps telling me that it can't find any available general
record storage folder.
The error message appears when I try to create new DS/TO but also if I
want to modify already existing ones. The error message is in french but
its translation is :
/ERROR : No accessible Storage Folder found/ - please create one
immediately!

The Typo3 installation I'm using is a multi-domain one. Version of Typo3
is 4.2.5 and Templavoila is 1.3.7.
I've read all across the web that I should modify page header to define
the storage folder for my websites but this is already done.

If anyone as ever heard of this issue and can help me it would be a
tremendous help !

Have a nice day

Edern