[TYPO3-english] cooluri and order of uri elements

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Thu Jan 29 12:35:10 CET 2009

Hey folks,

    I'm just working on a new extension which works perfectly fine with
cooluri so far. The only thing not perfect is the order of the elements
in the uri. How do I change this? I tried to work with [1] but I'm still
not that confident with the syntax of the xml.

    When I just added pagepath="1" to the elements and then sorted them
in <paramorder> it put the ?id=xxx right to the end of the list. How do
I add this to paramorder as I still want to have it as the first
element.

    What I want to achieve:

http://www.example.org/pageName/categoryName/articleName/actionName

Thanks for this great extension...

So long
Andy

[1]:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/cooluri/1.0.15/view/1/5/#id3933142
--
Ein Mann springt im zehnten Stock aus dem Fenster. Wie er am fünften
Stock vorbeisegelt, hört man ihn sagen: ,,So weit, so gut.´´