[TYPO3-english] wfqbe: problem removing where-in-clause

sabine deeken sabine.deeken at web.de
Wed Jan 28 12:07:16 CET 2009

I have found a workaround, maybe useful to somebody:
the where-in-clause is not removed by the hook, but i could solve it in
the query:

SELECT .... WHERE termin.uid >= '0' AND lehrgang.lg_hauptgrup LIKE
'%,###WFQBE_HAUPTGRUP###%' AND ( termin.begin_utimestamp >
'###TS_WFQBE_TIMESTAMP###' OR termin.begin_utimestamp = '0' ) AND (
termin.mandant IN ( '###WFQBE_MANDANT###' ) OR termin.mandant <
'###TS_WFQBE_KEINMANDANT###' )

plugin.tx_wfqbe_pi1.customQuery.11 {
TS_WFQBE_KEINMANDANT = TEXT
TS_WFQBE_KEINMANDANT.value = 9999
TS_WFQBE_KEINMANDANT.overrideAlways = 1
TS_WFQBE_KEINMANDANT.if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_wfqbe_pi1|MANDANT|0
}