[TYPO3-english] rgsmoothgallery doesn't work on my tt_news

Kesit Barotoardi barotoardi at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Jan 27 11:32:35 CET 2009

hey list...
anybody can help me with this problem?

I have a collection of images to show on my tt_news and really want to show it with rgsmoothgallery.

I already put TS just like on manual and include rgsmoothgallery on my include static, but still can't work.
I take a look on my firebug and there's no css from rgsmoothgallery on my news detail page. But if I put rgsmoothgallery as a content element, I works just great.

Anybody have any clue what I am talking about?

best regards,
kesit

ps: I also use T3mootools because I'm using rgtabs and rgformvalidator also.