[TYPO3-english] Cooluri and calendar, listlinks wrong

Sigrid Gramlinger sigrid at gramlinger.net
Tue Jan 27 00:21:20 CET 2009

I am currently debugging, I don't know if you are interested, but maybe
somebody else will be in the future.

At one point in cal-Extension, I have the link-marker where the links
are created with the value
[lastview] = list-109|list-102
then an explode-function is called and the title is inserted into the
link at the wrong place (in the middle of the url).

So, it seems as the lastview is saved as an "array" with more than one
last-view in the calendar extension. The values are separated with a
"|". I am definitely no php-geek but understand some code.

Is there a chance to handle this in CoolUri?

Then I tried to move
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_cal_controller[lastview]</parameter>
     </part>

from uriparts to predefinedparts and the list is working. Just for the
"Back" (=Zurück) Button in my event-views I now get the url:
http://www.bwp-dgfe.de/error-404/list/20090220/
I don't know where the error-404 page comes in here... but I could
handle the back-button with javascript and history.back.

I haven't tested a lot because I need some sleep now - slow in thinking ;-).

Good night.