[TYPO3-english] ext: pbsurvey question

Patrick Broens patrick at netcreators.com
Mon Jan 26 15:20:06 CET 2009

Hi Patrik,

Conditions are a part of the page dividers. If you have question 1 on
page 1 and question 2 on page 2 and you only want to show question 2
when the third answer of question 1 has been given, you have to put this
condition on the page divider, just before question 2. You only have to
use the condition for question 1.

question 1
page divider with the condition 1.question (equals to) 3.answer
question 2.

If the condition is true, the page with question 2 will be shown,
otherwise not.

Patrick