[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch and tt_news indexing

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Jan 26 09:25:36 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Btw, do you have anything in the "Search limit" of the plugin instance or
> in the "siteList" property in TS?
I re-checked it again: No.
For my understanding: This will only affect search form, not indexer, right?
"Limit to records at" in indexing configuration is also empty.

Does content of SINGLE view (selected in "Page to display these records") matter? As records are directly retrieved from DB I think this page is only needed to figure URL of the record out using pagepath? So configuration of this page wouldn't matter, right?

>> What's about first indexing run when nothing in urllog? Should all
>> records be indexed?
> Everything from "Record" or "Sever" is indexed :)
Thanks!

Regards
Steffen