[TYPO3-english] Re: [TYPO3] t3skin_improved

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Sat Jan 24 10:29:46 CET 2009

Hi Kirill

I'm very pleased with your skin. It's very user-friendly.

I have upgraded the DAM extension from 1.0.14 to 1.1.1. t3skin_improved
are still working and functionally for TYPO3 and the others extensions I
have installed, but not for the new version of DAM. Instead the old skin
(TYPO3 vers. 3.8) are visible. Is this a problem related to DAM or to
t3skin_improved?

Best regards

Stig Kjeldsen