[TYPO3-english] Error of DAM Media>File

Marcus Persson marcus at dataflow.se
Fri Jan 23 17:19:51 CET 2009

Hi all,

I hade the same problem, for me it was the air_filemanager (Frontend
Filemanager)... that was the reason.
Everything work fine after i unistalled it.

/Marcus

"Buonaiuto, Massimo (Bioversity)" <m.buonaiuto at CGIAR.ORG> skrev i
meddelandet
news:mailman.8226.1229637326.2904.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Dear all,
I have a problem with the extension Digital Asset Management 1.0 with typo3
v4.2.3.
Under Media > File when I click on a folder of the tree, the file list
appears on the content frame but all links to the subfolders of the folder
selected appear to be broken:

Example:
http://mysite/typo3conf/ext/dam/mod_file/index.php%3f&SLCMD%5bSELECT%5d%5btxdamFolder%5d%5b%252Fsrv%252Fwww%252Fhtdocs%252Ffileadmin%252Fbioversity%252Fimages%252Fnews_and_events%252F%5d=1
appears to be broken.
Encoding this URL this is the address
http://mysite/typo3conf/ext/dam/mod_file/index.php?&SLCMD[SELECT][txdamFolder][%2Fsrv%2Fwww%2Fhtdocs%2Ffileadmin%2Fbioversity%2Fimages%2Fnews_and_events%2F]=1

The 404 error follows:

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring
page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page
about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
Apache/2.2.4

I found that if I change the path of the querystring related to
[txdamFolder] from
SLCMD[SELECT][txdamFolder][/srv/www/htdocs/fileadmin/bioversity/images/publications/]=1....
SLCMD[SELECT][txdamFolder][/bioversity/images/publications/]=1 then the link
works fine.
So, the problem is the string "/srv/www/htdocs/fileadmin/" that should be
removed from the links of all subfolders in the filelist.
How can I fix this issue? Do you think it is a bug of DAM?
Thank you,
Massimo