[TYPO3-english] Antwort: indexed_search: add functionality to search in .zip, .tbz, .tgz and .tar archives

andreas.lappe at konplan.com andreas.lappe at konplan.com
Fri Jan 23 17:20:06 CET 2009

Hey folks, me again.

So no attachements for this list. In this case the links are:

http://www.off-pist.de/nd/t3patches/indexed_search/class.external_parser.php.patch
http://www.off-pist.de/nd/t3patches/indexed_search/ext_conf_template.txt.patch
http://www.off-pist.de/nd/t3patches/indexed_search/ext_localconf.php.patch

So long
Andy

Von:
andreas.lappe at konplan.com
An:
TYPO3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Datum:
23.01.2009 17:13
Betreff:
[TYPO3-english] indexed_search: add functionality to search in .zip, .tbz,
.tgz and .tar archives

Hey folks,

I saw that indexed_search already uses unzip for
OpenOffice.org-documents. So I patched our installation to also
search in zip files. And while I was at it, I added support for tar
files and, again assuming that your tar build has support for bzip2
and gzip, .tbz and tgz.

As there's no public repository at forge.typo3.org for
indexed_search I just post it here, in case someone finds it useful.
Better would be to open a repository for IS so one can properly add
the stuff there...

With the same stuff and just some more switches it would also work
for .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 but as I didn't need that yet I didn't do
it (yet).

So long
Andy