[TYPO3-english] Extension manager

Tony Pauly tony.pauly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:35:03 CET 2009

OK, I found the install tool and I 've looked in all log files but there are
no errors reported.
So I installed a new version of my xampp server and I started all over again
( new version of typo, recreating the site, etc) After installing the
fe_userregistration plugin it happened again. Frontend works well and
backend works well for everything except extension manager.