[TYPO3-english] Problem cannot access web pages with IE

Aquamarine Verner aquamarine_verner at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:56:39 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks, Mathias, I've already tried that. I got rid of any error I can find.
Now my JS is error free, at least for FF and IE7.
The 404 problem is still there.
Now I found out it's CoolURI, so I start new topic.

I've never know about newsreader before. I'll try it out.
Those weird text formatting is the case even for myself.

Thanks again,
Aquamarine> From: mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:49:27 +0100> To: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de> Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem cannot access web pages with IE> > Aquamarine Verner schrieb:> > Hi,> > > > I actually also suspect javascript but have no clue which part of it.> > Since IE is very bad for JS debugging.> > I'll look into that> > Install the Script Debugger from your Windows CD... helps at least a bit.> > Ah... and another thing...> Could you try to use a newsreader for this group?> Somehow your messages show up weird (at least in my Thunderbird, don't > know about others)> > Thanks and good luck> Mathias