[TYPO3-english] avoid static template files in some pages

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Jan 22 23:14:09 CET 2009

Hello Rafael,

> hi guys,
>
> I have a problem wth perfectlightbox2 and powermail working together.
> In a page with a porwermail form I get a black one, if I remove the
> perfectlightboc static template everything works fine.
> Probably there are some conflict with javascript and, probably, in the
> next version will be resolved. Ok, at least I have identified the
> problem.

I have the same problem.

> My question is about loading static templates from extensions, it´s
> possible to "unload" static templates in same pages?. In this example
> I use Perfectlightbox2 in almost every page so it´s too complicated to
> create an template extension in each page so the solution would be to
> "unload" the extension in those pages with a powermail form.

Yes, if I don't remember wrong the TS code is somhting like this

plugin.someplugin_pi1 >

The easy way to find the exact code is to look in the setup.txt in the extension.
But as I remember, Perfect Lightbox2 has a bit different setup, so my solutions
was to turn of the perfect ligthbox JS for the page with powermail.

> Best regards
> _____ *** NUEVO E-Mail: rafael.alvarez at ciccartuja.es ***
>
> "Hay 10 tipos de personas, las que saben binario y las que no"
>
> Rafael Alvarez Romo
> Responsable de tecnologías de la información
> Centro de Inv. Científicas Isla de la Cartuja (CSIC-Univ. Sevilla)
> Avda. Americo Vespucio, 49 41092-Sevilla (España)
> Skype: Rafael.Alvarez
> tel: 954489505

WBR,
Erik Svendsen