[TYPO3-english] avoid static template files in some pages

Rafael Álvarez rafael.alvarez at ciccartuja.es
Thu Jan 22 16:58:44 CET 2009

hi guys,

I have a problem wth perfectlightbox2 and powermail working together.
In a page with a porwermail form I get a black one, if I remove the
perfectlightboc static template everything works fine.
Probably there are some conflict with javascript and, probably, in the
next version will be resolved. Ok, at least I have identified the
problem.

My question is about loading static templates from extensions, it´s
possible to "unload" static templates in same pages?. In this example
I use Perfectlightbox2 in almost every page so it´s too complicated to
create an template extension in each page so the solution would be to
"unload" the extension in those pages with a powermail form.

Best regards
*** NUEVO E-Mail: rafael.alvarez at ciccartuja.es ***

"Hay 10 tipos de personas, las que saben binario y las que no"

Rafael Alvarez Romo
Responsable de tecnologías de la información
Centro de Inv. Científicas Isla de la Cartuja (CSIC-Univ. Sevilla)
Avda. Americo Vespucio, 49 41092-Sevilla (España)

Skype: Rafael.Alvarez
tel: 954489505