[TYPO3-english] extension developement and stdWrap

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jan 22 15:13:32 CET 2009

Hi!

Stephan Petzl wrote:
> when i create Typoscript which is rendered in my extension with
> cObjGetSingle i want to assign data to the cObj->data array, so that
> stdWrap can access it. i always did it like this:
>
> $this->cObj->data = $row_from_db;
> $this->cObj->cObjGetSingle($this->conf['mytextfield'],$this->conf['mytextfield.']);

You should not override $this->cObj->data because it contains data belonging to the current object. You should create a new instance of the object:

$cObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tslib_cObj');
$cObj->start($data);

This will assign data to a new fresh instance of the class.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team