[TYPO3-english] cron_printlink and realurl

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jan 22 12:14:27 CET 2009

Hi,

Any of you know if cron_printlink works with realurl?

I can't seem to get them work together. With the simulatestatic
cron_printlink works okay.

When clicking the print image (in simulatestatic "...?type=98" gets to
be new window with myaddress.com/pagename.98.html and this works ok) but
with realurl I get nothing "extra" in the end of the address, just a new
window with exactly the same address.

I have no deep knowledge of anything I might say ;) - just using the
default setup in realurl

Any hint or recommendation how to make a printing link (with an image)
of the current page with realurl very much appreciated.

Thank you,
- Katja